IT Law and Tech
Wondering what legal entity to choose for your startup or how to go through legal paperwork safely? Our team of experienced lawyers has a sharp eye for details and the knowledge to help you navigate the challenging IT legal world.
Providing comprehensive guidance to startups, growing tech companies and established corporations, our lawyers have the expertise to navigate complex IT law issues. From the moment you create your MVP to your product launch, our lawyers will ensure you get all the crucial details.
Building a successful business is hard, yet our team enjoys the challenges and the opportunity to stay ahead of the curve. After all, MB Legal is the leading market representative – it’s our job to find solutions to complex problems.
To help you make well-informed decisions, we provide a broad range of IT legal services, including:
- Assisting IT companies from the moment of their formation, supporting the company registration process in any country and providing legal consultancy on investment attractions, including but not limited to legal advice on drafting such agreements, shareholder agreements, investment agreements, etc.
- Advising on technology initiatives, such as developing policies for webpage terms and conditions, confidentiality, personal data protection
- Assisting with the negotiation and drafting of IT agreements, including but not limited to software licenses and contract development
- Providing comprehensive legal assistance in the development, protection, and commercialization of new technologies and intellectual property
- Counseling on e-commerce, m-commerce, and other digital transactions
- Supporting our clients with legal behavior algorithm development to define and automate business processes
- Representing our clients’ interests in litigation and arbitration proceedings related to IT, technology, and intellectual property
Providing legal support in the digital space is one of our many strengths. MB Legal has a long history of representing some of the world’s largest companies in the technology sector. Our lawyers work in accordance with regulations established by the RA legislation and internationally accepted standards.